20 March 1979
São José dos Campos, São Paulo, Brazil
Search Aline Nakashima on Amazon.
Aline Nakashima (born 20 March 1979) is a Brazilian model discovered at a modeling competition at the age of 17. She has made two appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, in 2006 and 2007. Her modeling agency is Marilyn Agency, New York City.
She has modeled for ALDO, Armani Exchange, DKNY, GAP, Esprit, Kenneth Cole 'Reaction' fragrance, Lycra, MAC, Morgan, Mercedes-Benz, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Playtex, Ralph Lauren, Saks Fifth Avenue, Sephora, Triumph International, and Victoria's Secret.
She is married to model and agent Ryan Burns.
- "Aline Nakashima - Model". MODELS.com. Retrieved 2019-05-03.
- "Throwback Thursday: Aline Nakashima turns 32". SI.com. Retrieved 2019-05-03.
- "Model couple sells award-winning Nakahouse in Hollywood Hills". The Real Deal Los Angeles. 2017-09-29. Retrieved 2019-05-03.
- Profile of Aline Nakashima
- Dold, Kristen (October 14, 2013). "My Morning Routine: Male Model Ryan Burns". GQ. Retrieved 2019-05-03.
- Aline Nakashima at FMD
|This biographical article about a Brazilian model is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Aline Nakashima" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Aline Nakashima. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.