All-Ukrainian Foundation «Teritoriya Dobra»
|Focus||Helping children and the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the hot spots of the ATO zone.|
|Valeriia Lopotukha, Chief Executive Officer|
All-Ukrainian Foundation «Teritoriya Dobra». — is one of the most trusted charitable foundations , which is engaged in helping children and the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the hot spots of the ATO zone.
History[edit | edit source]
The organization was established on the initiative of Valeriia Lopotukha in early 2015. The mission of the foundation is to combine the efforts and resources of individuals and legal entities to help the military and children in the ATO zone.
On May 27, 2016, All-Ukrainian Foundation «Teritoriya Dobra» organized a children's art festival 'Children of Ukraine East and West together' , to reveal the talent, individuality and creative potential of children and young people from different parts of Ukraine. The main goal of the festival was the patriotic education of conscious citizens of Ukraine through creativity, folk dances and songs.
On July 29, 2016, with the support of the “State administration of affairs” at the Ukrainian House was organized the first all-Ukrainian Forum of volunteers, which became the beginning of the creation of the Volunteers Association of Ukraine.
On December 9, 2017, the organization entered the TOP 15 rating of Ukraine's charitable trustworthy foundations.
On December 12, 2017, the Fund received a grant from the International Renaissance Foundation, for the purchase of New Year gifts for children on the Clash Line.
On May 19, 2018, “Teritoriya Dobra”, funded with the support of the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Australia, Derzhkino and the Ukrainian Diaspora in the USA, donated 300 sets of personal care products to children in Novotashkivsk, Krymske, and Muratovo, Lugansk region.
Activity[edit | edit source]
From 2015 to 2016, over 20 tons of products were sent to Luhansk and Donetsk region to help the civilian population and the military.
Since the establishment of the organization, 4967 packages of medicines have been handed over to the general public, 1993 ammunition units, 56 units of auto parts, 435 sets of instruments, 1160 consumables, 14 units of household appliances, 135 computers, 27 units of optical equipment, 30 diesel generators, 1445 items for children , 2 sniper complexes, 400 Christmas gifts and 300 sets of personal hygiene products.
In 2018, the organization will direct efforts to help children living on the line of demarcation, and support the defense capability of Ukraine.
Starting from 2015, the organization is actively involved in providing such military units:
- 58th separate motorized infantry brigade;
- 72th separate mechanized brigade;
- 56th Motorized Infantry Brigade;
- 131th separate reconnaissance battalion;
- 73-marine special operations center;
- 24th separate battalion «Aydar»;
- Volunteer Ukrainian Corps.
Estimates[edit | edit source]
- According to experts of Elle (magazine), in 2017 they entered the TOP 15 charitable fund rankings of Ukraine that can be trusted.
- The leader of the organization, Valeriia Lopotukha and its deputy Mykhailo Semenii were awarded the Diploma of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, in 2017. For services to the people of Ukraine, namely providing children, in hot spots of Luhansk and Donetsk region with products, medicines, and hygiene products and etc.
References[edit | edit source]
- Ukrainion version
- According to experts of ELLE magazine
- Ukrainian Philanttopic Marketplace
- Ugledarsky City Council
- Hromadske radio about art festival 'Children of Ukraine East and West together'
- Revording of Diploma of the Verkhovna Rada
- the TOP 15 rating of Ukraine's charitable trustworthy foundations.
- International Renaissance Foundation"
- Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Australia
Links[edit | edit source]
- Official site of the organization «All-Ukrainian Foundation Teritoria Dobra»
- All-Ukrainian Foundation «Teritoriya Dobra» on Facebook
This article "All-Ukrainian Foundation «Teritoriya Dobra»" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage All-Ukrainian Foundation «Teritoriya Dobra»/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.