All Is Well (EP)
|All Is Well|
|File:All Is Well.jpg|
|Released||November 28, 2006|
|Producer||John Fields, Walter Afanasieff, Jaymes Foster, Clay Aiken|
|Clay Aiken chronology|
All Is Well, released November 28, 2006 is a studio EP recorded by Clay Aiken. Originally an exclusive for Walmart the album was made available on iTunes in December 2007. The four tracks are all Christmas songs. All Is Well debuted at number 54 on the Billboard Comprehensive Albums chart.
- "All is Well"
- "The Christmas Waltz"
- "O Come O Come Emmanuel"
- "My Grown-Up Christmas List"
- ^ "All Is Well" Written by: Michael W. Smith, Wayne Kirkpatrick / Produced by: John Fields - 3:59
- ^ "The Christmas Waltz" Written by: Sammy Cahn, Jule Styne / Produced by: Walter Afanasieff - 2:59
- ^ "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel" Traditional / Produced by: John Fields - 3:38
- ^ "My Grown-Up Christmas List" Written by: David Foster, Linda Thompson-Jenner/ Produced by: John Fields - 4:57
The title song, "All Is Well", was recorded by Michael W. Smith for his album Christmas (1989). Smith included the song on his album The Wonder Years CD Two (1993) and on the album The Christmas Collection (2004). Point of Grace recorded this song on their album Winter Wonderland (2005). Janet Walters covered this song for her Music of the Season album (2006).
The televised Capital One Holiday Celebration on Ice (November 2007) featured Aiken singing songs from this album and his Merry Christmas With Love album. "All Is Well" was chosen by Todd Eldredge for his skating performance. Eldredge used Aiken's recording of this song for his Rockefeller Center performance on ice for the Christmas Day 2007 Today Show.
- Clay Aiken - vocals
- Stephen Lu - piano, keyboards, string arranger, conductor
- Randy Waldman - piano
- Andy Abad - acoustic guitar
- Dennis Budimir - guitar
- Nathan East - bass guitar
- Vinnie Colaiuta - drums
- Angela Fisher - background vocals
- Jacob Luttrell - background vocals
- Conesha Monét - background vocals
- Quiana Parler - background vocals
- The Section Quartet
- Engineers: Dave Reitzas, Emanuel Kiriakou, Joe Wohlmuth
- Assistant engineers: Atom Gutierrez, Scott Gutierrez, Nick Marshall, Patrick Spain, Tom Hardisty
- Mixing: Steven Miller, Mick Guzauski
- Mastering: Stephen Marcussen
- Digital editing: Louie Teran
- Seedy Underbelly, Valley Village & Oceanway Recording, Hollywood, CA - recording
- Chalice Studios, Los Angeles, CA - engineering
- Signet Studios, Los Angeles, CA - engineering
- The G House, Malibu, CA - mixing
- Marcussen Mastering - mastering
This article "All Is Well (EP)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:All Is Well (EP). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.