Allah Dino Khawaja
Allah Dino Khawaja
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Born||Tando Muhammad Khan, Hyderabad District, Pakistan|
|Other names||A D Khawaja|
Allah Dino Khawaja (a.k.a. A.D. Khawaja) (Sindhi: الله ڏنو خواجا), is the incumbent Inspector General of Sindh Police. Khawaja is an officer of the Police Service of Pakistan, and is batchmates with prominent bureaucrats namely Rizwan Ahmed, Fawad Hasan Fawad and Jawad Rafique Malik.
Khawaja has taken serious decisions and implemented the National Action Plan of Pakistan and Karachi operation. He launched reforms into the existing policing system in Sindh province and revised CCTV monitoring system in the city of Karachi. For the first time in the history of Sindh, under the leadership of I.G. Allah Dino Khawaja, police constables have been appointed purely on merit through credible testing services and physical test by the Pakistan Army.
Khawaja belongs to a village[clarification needed] in Tando Muhammad Khan district. He was enrolled in Cadet College Petaro, from where he completed his Intermediate[clarification needed] in 1982. After that, Khawaja completed his Master’s in Criminology from University of Sindh.
He was also posted as DIG for telecommunication and director for Sindh’s anti-corruption department. Khawaja also worked as personal staff officer for two chief ministers, Syed Muzaffar Hussain Shah and Syed Abdullah Ali Shah.
Khawaja was appointed to the position of IGP Sindh in March 2016.
- "AD Khawaja appointed new IG Sindh - The Express Tribune". 12 March 2016. Retrieved 9 November 2017.
- Imdad Soomro. "Sindh Police constables appointed on merit this time". THE NEWS INTERNATIONAL. Retrieved 4 January 2017.
- "Sindh Police constables appointed on merit this time". www.thenews.com.pk. Retrieved 2018-02-21.
- "Time To See The New Face Of The Sindh Police Department". www.parhlo.com. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
- "Man who patrolled streets as milk seller to uncover corrupt cops takes charge as new IG - The Express Tribune". tribune.com.pk. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
- "AD Khawaja appointed new IG Sindh - The Express Tribune". www.tribune.com.pk. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
This article "Allah Dino Khawaja" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Allah Dino Khawaja. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.