Allelopathy J. doesn't exist.
Allelopathy J doesn't exist.
|Edited by||M. J. Reigosa, S. S. Narwal|
Search Allelopathy Journal on Amazon.
Allelopathy Journal (AJ) is a well-established peer reviewed journal. It is the only scientific journal in the field of Allelopathy. AJ has been published since 1994 by the International Allelopathy Foundation, Rohtak, India. The Editor in Chief for the Allelopathy Journal is Prof. M.j. Reigosa from Spain and the Chief Editor is Prof. S.S. Narwal based in India.
Allelopathy Provides basis to Sustainable Organic Agriculture, and although it is a rather new field of science, vigorous research is currently being pursued internationally. Therefore, to provide a single journal for publication of allelopathy research findings, the Allelopathy Journal was launched in 1994. Till March 2018, it had published 46 volumes.
Indexing and Citations
The Journal is indexed in Current Contents (Agriculture), Science Citation Index, Clarivate Analytics, SCOPUS, BIOSIS and Web of Science
Allelopathy Journal aims to provide a common platform for scientists interested in publishing and reading research articles in the field of Allelopathy and covers most plant interactions in both Aquatic and Terrestrial Ecosystems, with surrounding environment. The Journal covers the subject areas of :
- Plant-Plant Interactions
- Plant-Microorganisms Interactions
- Plant-Plant Pathogens Interactions
- Plant-Insect Interactions
- Plant-Environment Interactions
- Plant-Soil Interactions
- "Allelopathy Journal - Official Publication of International Allelopathy Foundation".
- Cheng, Fang; Cheng, Zhihui (17 November 2015). "Research Progress on the use of Plant Allelopathy in Agriculture and the Physiological and Ecological Mechanisms of Allelopathy". Frontiers in Plant Science. 6: 1020. doi:10.3389/fpls.2015.01020. PMC 4647110. PMID 26635845. (Erratum: PMC 4647110, PMID 26635845).
This article "Allelopathy Journal" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Allelopathy Journal. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.