Alpine Testing Solutions
Alpine Testing Solutions is a professional service company providing psychometric consulting, analysis, test development, and credential management for IT certification, professional certification, and professional licensure and occupational licensure programs.
Established in 1991, Alpine Testing Solutions designs, develops, and evaluates assessments used in credentialing, certification, licensure and learning. in 2015, Alpine Testing Solutions conducted a validity study of the Florida Standards Assessment, the test that replaced the Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test, or FCAT.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Homepage Alpine Testing Solutions
References[edit | edit source]
- "Privacy Shield". www.privacyshield.gov. Retrieved 2018-05-18.
- User, Super. "Alpine Testing Solutions". elearning-india.com. Retrieved 2018-05-18.
- "https://www.manta.com/c/mm5c7y4/alpine-testing-solutions-inc". www.manta.com. Retrieved 2018-05-18. External link in
- "Alpine Media Corporation Announces Partnership with Question Mark. - Free Online Library". www.thefreelibrary.com. Retrieved 2018-05-18.
- "Updated - Scott-O-Meter: Investigate every standardized test". PolitiFact Florida. Retrieved 2018-05-18.
This article "Alpine Testing Solutions" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Alpine Testing Solutions. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.