|Founder(s)||Brahim Fassi Fihri|
|President||Brahim Fassi Fihri|
|Address||6, rue Annassime, Sect 9 bloc I, Hay Riad 10100|
Amadeus Institute is a think tank founded by Brahim Fassi Fihri in 2008, based in Rabat. The organization produces research and analysis on strategic issues concerning Morocco, North Africa and Middle East, the Mediterranean region, Africa and the South. It came to life in order to contribute to the Moroccan and Maghreban public debate. It also acts as the Voice of the South to communicate its vision and concerns at the global level. It is at the same time a centre of reflection, dialogue proposition and consultancy, but also a platform of exchanges, meetings and North-South and South-South cooperation. The University of Pennsylvania's Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program placed it 13th among 50 Maghreb countries in 2014. 
It addresses issues in economy, development, international security, governance, geopolitics, strategy and policy making.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Promote the interaction and debate between governments, private sectors, civil society and future decision makers to inform civil societies
- Participate in the economic, social and cultural development of Morocco, Africa and the South.
- Analyze the major trends that will affect the bilateral and multilateral relations of Morocco and the South.
- Produce concrete and operative recommendations on strategic issues with a Moroccan, South Mediterranean and African perspectives of the main challenges.
- Strengthen the international image of Morocco, the Maghreb region and Africa through lobbying.
The annual forum MEDays brings together policy and economic leaders from the world and particularly from the EMEA and Africa regions :
- Annual international forum hosted by the city of Tangier.
- Southern forum, organized by the South and largely funded by the South.
- Community of high-level stakeholders : heads of state and government, policy makers, businessmen, entrepreneurs, representatives of international organizations and civil society, experts, etc..
- 3 days of debates around everyday geopolitical, economical, social, environmental and cultural topics.
- Space for dialogue, co-decision and co-management between North-South-South.
- A commitment, Tangier Annual Declaration, to follow-up recommendations extracted from debates
Sources[edit | edit source]
- "Regional conference calls for enhancing good governance" in Maghreb Arab Press known as MAP, in French, Maghreb Arabe Presse, Moroccan official News agency
- "Tangier to host the first edition of 'MEDays'" in Maghreb Arab Press
- "Morocco launches think tank to consider Maghreb-EU cooperation" in Maghreb Arab Press
[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Joanne's Food Truck, Foundation Holdings, Buywebhosting.net, Altaro, IndraStra Global, Shop LC, VIF Airways
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Amadeus Institute" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Amadeus Institute. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "Morocco's Amadeus Institute ranks 13th best think tank in the MENA region". Morrocco World News. 2014. Retrieved 22 August 2019.
- "Institut Amadeus". Euromesco. 2016. Retrieved 22 August 2019.