Ambuja Cements Limited
|Traded as||BSE: 500425|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Area served 🗺️
|Suresh Kumar Neotia, Founder |
Narotam Sekhsaria,Co-Founder, Chairman
Neeraj Akhoury, Managing Director & CEO
|Revenue🤑||₹27,684 crore (US$3.9 billion) (2020)|
|₹4,025 crore (US$560 million) (2020)|
|₹2,763 crore (US$380 million) (2020)|
|Total assets||₹40,182 crore (US$5.6 billion) (2020)|
|Total equity||₹23,680 crore (US$3.3 billion) (2020)|
Number of employees
Ambuja Cements Limited, formerly known as Gujarat Ambuja Cement Limited, is an Indian major cement producing company. The Group's market cement and clinker for both domestic and export markets.
The company has entered into a strategic partnership with Holcim, the second-largest cement manufacturer in the world from 2006. Holcim had, in January, bought a 14.8 percent promoters' stake in the GACL for INR 21.4 billion.
Currently Holcim holds 61.62% of shares in Ambuja Cements. 
Other articles of the topic Companies : Perigreen Safe Foods, Flybosnia, Brown Smith Wallace, Onfleet, Bank of America Corporation, TIM, Thomas Padovani
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Tarachand Ghanshyamdas
- "Sharp rise in Gujarat Ambuja trading volumes, share price Market buzz on Holcim interest". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- "Ambuja Cements appoints Neeraj Akhoury as MD and CEO". Live Mint. Retrieved 20 February 2020.
- "Ambuja Cements Ltd. Financial Statements". moneycontrol.com.
- "Ambuja Cements India - Gujarat Ambuja Cement Limited Profile - Ambuja Cements History". Iloveindia.com. 21 July 2007. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- "Swiss co Holcim cements deal with Ambuja for ACC". The Hindu Business Line. 21 January 2005. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- "Swiss co Holcim cements deal with Ambuja for ACC". Business Standard. 16 November 2016.
This article "Ambuja Cements" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ambuja Cements. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.