Anant Bhatt LLP
|File:The Logo of Anant Bhatt LLP.png|
|Founder 👔||Anantroy Sundarlal Bhatt|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Mombasa, Kenya|
Area served 🗺️
|CPA Kamal Anantroy Bhatt Managing Partner |
CPA Daniel Kinyae Mumo Associate Partner
|Brands||Nikkei Consultants Ltd|
|Services||Audit, Chartered accountant, Consulting, Taxation, Corporate finance, Insolvency, Financial advisory|
Number of employees
Anant Bhatt LLP is a firm specialising in audit, tax, insolvency and advisory. The company has operations throughout Kenya, and is headquartered in Mombasa. The company is a privately owned family enterprise.
The company was founded after the Late Anantroy Sundarlal Bhatt set himself and his family members on course to build a audit, tax and advisory firm in 1949. He was a second generation Kenyan that consolidated more than 25% of the business clientele within Mombasa, in direct competition with the Big 4 accounting firms. Kenya in 1949 still had not gained independence from United Kingdom, and as such the firm was instrumental in helping the local businesses and businessmen to comply with imperial taxes set at the time. After Kenya gained independence through the Mau Mau Uprising, Anant Bhatt LLP and its partners the firm gained the license to practice audit services, through the now Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya. The Late Anantroy Sundarlal Bhatt died in 1977, while on his way to meet the Prime Minister and Emir of United Arab Emirates: Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
The firm post the founder's death is run by his youngest son CPA Kamal Anantroy Bhatt. He ascended to the seat of Managing Partner at a tender age of 22, and proceeded to grow the firm by way of buying competitor firms, rebranding and wide spread networking. Most notably, he proceeded to purchase the firm ‘Peter Ruysenners & Co’. In 2019, the firm copyrighted the slogan "The Power Of Experience ®", and rebranded to the well known blue and white logo. CPA Kamal Anantroy Bhatt's two children are also accountants and have joined the firm.
Memberships and Awards
|1||Member||British Chamber of Commerce in Kenya|
|2||Professional Development Award||Association of Chartered Certified Accountants|
|3||Practising Certificate Development Award||Association of Chartered Certified Accountants|
|4||Gold Partner Award||Association of Chartered Certified Accountants|
|5||Approved Employer Award||Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales|
|6||Approved Auditor Award||Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority|
- "Indians In Kenya During The 20th Century" (PDF). www.halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr.
- "About Us - Anant Bhatt LLP - Audit I Tax I Advisory". anantbhattllp.com.
- "Indians In Kenya - Anantroy Bhatt". JSTOR. JSTOR j.ctt1c84ckn.
- GUGUYU, OTIATO. "How newly passed Finance Act will affect the money in your pocket". The Standard.
- Chacha, Gardy. "Starting out? 5 tips from an audit consultant". The Standard.
- "KRA list reveals Kenya's billionaire taxpayers". Nation.
- "How technology is reshaping accounting". Nation.
- Armstrong, Michael. "The importance of social skills in accounting and auditing professions". The Standard.
- "Anant Bhatt LLP - ACCA Professional Development Award Details". www.accaglobal.com.
- "Anant Bhatt LLP - ACCA Practising Award Details". www.accaglobal.com.
- "Anant Bhatt LLP - ACCA Gold Award Details". www.accaglobal.com.
- "Government of Kenya Approves List of Authorized Firms" (PDF). www.ushirika.go.ke.
|This organization-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
Others articles of the Topics Kenya AND Africa : Kenya
Others articles of the Topic Kenya : Kaimosi Friends Primary School, Future Leaders Academy, Kenya, Kenya, Kitengela Mixed Secondary School
Others articles of the Topic Companies : 1i Productions, Twentieth Century Fox Film Studios Corporation, Intellitech Corp., J.V. Super Mega Market, Perigreen Safe Foods, Equinox Realty and Infrastructure Private Limited, Pamir Electronics Corporation
Others articles of the Topic Africa : Selam Seret school, Berber separatism in North Africa, Adu Memorial Junior High School, Nairobi Hootenanny, Zerfenti school, Yeresere school, Mona Al Sabban
This article "Anant Bhatt LLP" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Anant Bhatt LLP. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.