Anastasia Beverly Hills
Anastasia Beverly Hills is an American cosmetics brand founded and owned by its billionaire CEO, Anastasia Soare, known for its eyebrow products. In 2018 the company was reported to be worth $3 billion and have $200 million in annual EBITDA. 
Background[edit | edit source]
Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH), created in 1997 by Anastasia Soare, is one of the fastest growing cosmetic brands in the industry. It became known for its eyebrow products by introducing a new brow-shaping service to customers, using their patented "golden ratio" method, which the company says promotes symmetry. The president of ABH is Anastasia's daughter, Claudia Soare, who leads marketing and day-to-day operations. The company's website says that Claudia focuses on advertising through social media, allowing her to communicate directly with consumers. As of 2018, the brand's Instagram account had over 18 million followers.
The company's best selling products include Brow Wiz, a thin brow pencil with a spoolie brush on the other side; Dipbrow Pomade; Brow Powder Duo; Highlighting Duo Pencil, to highlight under the brow; Contour Kit (regular and cream); Glow Kit, with four metallic shades for highlighting; and Brow Gel.
Controversy[edit | edit source]
In July 2017, ABH released an eyeshadow palette named Subculture. Online reviewers criticized the quality of the product, and the company apologized on social media.
Collaborations[edit | edit source]
ABH has collaborated with a few social media beauty influencers to create and promote new products. In 2016, ABH collaborated with "Makeup by Mario" to create a master eyeshadow palette. The palette was announced through Kim Kardashian’s Snapchat account, and Mario named two of the eyeshadows after her. Mario has been Kardashian's make-up artist for many years. In 2017, ABH collaborated with Nicole Guerriero to create a glow kit containing six highlighters. Guerriero and ABH both promoted the product on Instagram. In 2018, ABH collaborated with AmRezy to create an individual highlighter. The highlight/illuminator is sparkly, with a gold finish. It is suitable for all skin types.
References[edit | edit source]
- Berg, Madeline. "America's Newest Beauty Billionaire Built An Empire Targeting Women's Eyebrows". Forbes. Forbes Magazine. Retrieved 12 November 2018.
- "About Anastasia Beverly Hills". Anastasia Beverly Hills. Retrieved 12 November 2018.
- Garcia, Kelsey. "The 10 Essential Anastasia Products Your Makeup Bag Needs". POPSUGAR Tech. Retrieved 12 November 2018.
- Stiegman, Kelsey. "Anastasia Beverly Hills Apologizes After Subculture Backlash: 'We Have the Best Intentions". Seventeen. Seventeen. Retrieved 12 November 2018.
- Jacques, Renee. "Update: The Mario Dedivanovic x Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette Is Out Tomorrow". Allure. Allure Magazine. Retrieved 12 November 2018.
- Simmons, Shea. "ABH x Nicole Guerriero Is Coming Soon". Bustle. Bustle. Retrieved 12 November 2018.
- Messina, Victoria. "Warning: Anastasia Beverly Hills's New Highlighter Is So Effing Shiny, It May Blind You". POPSUGAR Tech. Retrieved 12 November 2018.
External Links[edit | edit source]
This article "Anastasia Beverly Hills" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Anastasia Beverly Hills. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.