Angelina Green is from Miami and was on season twelve of America's Got Talent.
She auditioned at Estefan Kitchen in Miami for Phil Collins' Little Dreams Foundation (LDF). Collins and Orianne Collins-Mejjati started LDF in 2000 to help children achieve their goals to perform in entertainment.
Heidi Klum, one of the judges gave Green a golden buzzer. Onstage Green said she has been “singing since forever, but I took it seriously since my parents got divorced. It was really hard for me, and music helped me so much.” The mayor of Doral proclaimed a day in her honor. She composes her own music.
- "Kids Auditioned For Phil Collins' Little Dreams Foundation". September 22, 2017. Retrieved June 3, 2018.
- "Young S. Florida Singer Dreams Big Despite Diabetes". March 10, 2016. Retrieved June 3, 2018.
- LaCroix, Emy (July 11, 2017). "AGT:Heidi Klum Uses The Last Golden Buzzer On 13-Year-Old Singer Angelina Green". Retrieved June 3, 2018.
- Santos, Maggie (August 28, 2017). "Watch Party To Support Doral Singer In The "America's Got Talent" Quarterfinals". Retrieved June 3, 2018.
- Weigle, Lauren (August 29, 2017). "Angelina". heavy.com. Retrieved June 3, 2018.
- Seemayer, Zach (August 29, 2017). ""America's Got Talent" 13-Year-Old Angelina Green Gets Tearful Following Touching Quarterfinals Performance". Retrieved June 3, 2018.
- Quinn, Dave (August 15, 2017). "America's Got Talent Hopeful Angelina Green On How Music Helped Her Cope With Her Parents' Divorce". Retrieved June 5, 2018.
This article "Angelina Green" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Angelina Green. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.