|Born||1 June 1996|
Alipurduar, West Bengal, India
|Pen name||Abhimanyu Devegowda|
|Period||Modern Twenty First Century|
|Literary movement||Relevant Modernity of Bengali Race, Culture and Literature|
|Notable works||WhatsApp: The Drama |
Facebook: The Story of Peculiar Comments
Anirban Sengupta is an Indian Bengali author of this modern era, best known for writing the WhatsApp: The Drama book. The book have won multiple reputation, and non-sold-able online digital book (eBook) more than 2800+ reviews, becoming the best-non-selling book in Google Books.
He has logic behind his literary works and others. His immense love for music particularly for Tagore Songs is unique. Specifically he is a complete admirer of Rabindranath Tagore. More over at this crisis moment he has a stronghold in his farthest corner of his heart for Bengali culture and music.
Anirban was born on 1 June 1996 at Alipurduar, a former subdivision of the state of West Bengal and now become a district town. His father Partha Sengupta is a State Government employee and his mother Dipali Sengupta is a housewife.
The Literary Journey
Anirban was involved in literature from the early days of his life. His literal journey is still continuing. In his course of life he gained deepness and enough maturity in his thinking and he entered the world of literature. After that period his writing spread their steps hand to hand. Now he involves very much in writing and equally he is trying to gain knowledge about literature and technicality of writing as much as one can.
Anirban started his career as a writer from the middle of the year 2010. He likes to write on different topics. From the childhood Anirban was interested in science but in latter life he becomes fond of literature. When he was in class 9th standard, he was interested in Bengali literature. He started his poetic life in this way. He started to take initiative to publish his poetry in various journals and periodicals. In the year 2012, he learned to write and poetical composition with specific rules of Bengali literature from his guru Mr. Bivashkanti Guptabakshi.
In present time he research on about Evaluation of Bengali Race and Culture for new skills of subjects in his literary works. He is reputed for his vast knowledge in literature and philosophy. After gained success in Madhyamik Examination he started his literary journey with the mastery excellence of Mr. Bivashkanti Guptabakshi. Very soon his talent in the field of literary direction came in limelight in Bengali literature and in front of Mr. Bivashkanti Guptabakshi. Anirban carefully read Marx and Engels and became a thought able person of Marxism in 2012.
রাস্তা বেয়ে চলছি আমি শামুকতলার পথে,
১২ই ফাল্গুন ১৪২৫
I lock with a clock on depth near of hill,
Don’t you even say? I can’t live a lie,
My life fluently change for slowly turn,
My soul is come in like a wreaking mind,
She made me cry with her own deep heart
My glance was in stunned on her pudency
That was in the season, nature was hot
I believed so sadly, she never came,
Beautiful valleys under open sky
Our love in the strong tie that doesn’t break
When the mischievous moon is disappear
Oft of her limelight can explain with bold,
- Sengupta, Anirban (Published on January 2018) ISBN 978-93-5281-855-6 - A Journey From Dawn To Dusk 
- Sengupta, Anirban (Published on May 2018) ISBN 978-93-5300-953-3 - Timeless Resonance Of Surrounding Vision 
- Sengupta, Anirban (Published on January 2018) ISBN 978-93-5291-207-0 - Ālōkaśikhā Jbaluka Jānē 
- Sengupta, Anirban (Published on January 2018) ISBN 978-93-5288-703-3 - Relevant Modernity 
- Sengupta, Anirban (Published on January 2018) ISBN 978-93-5300-243-5 - Principles of Nutrition 
- Sengupta, Anirban (Published on January 2018) ISBN 978-93-5288-746-0 - WhatsApp: The Drama 
- Sengupta, Anirban (Published on October 2018) ISBN 978-93-5321-674-0 - Facebook: The Story of Peculiar Comments 
"If you in danger, please think of you mother, if you lost your power of thinking, you may invite your destruction."
- Written on 21 November 2015
"If you try to win, don’t be negative, so be positive and say, from your core of the heart, I have to do it."
- Written on 22 November 2015
(All quotes sourced from Salok Publishers)
Salok Publishers is a multimedia and electronic book (digital book) publishing organization founded by Anirban Sengupta and Bivashkanti Guptabakshi. The publishing organization was founded on 1st June of 2015 at Alipurduar, a small district town of West Bengal in democratic India.
Salok Publishers published in all of the books in Google. The publishing organization gives security, permission to honest desire of the authors if they want to business on the basis of their own criteria. In the year 2018, Salok Publishers gives International Standard Book Number (ISBN) for any books.
About his writing style, he has said, “I have a special way of writings when it is dictated to me. No matter what the language of the draft, even if it is Hindi, I write it in Bengali. I have certain notations and markings to indicate the way it should be pronounced. Never take shortcut in the journey of life. There is no substitute of labor. Success is nothing but determination, honesty, hardbound and dedication. Your work is your religion. I use Rabindranath Tagore style and the personification of writing skill when a narrator understands.”
According to Anirban, his very first influence in his life was his father and also mother. He also acknowledged that Bivashkanti Guptabakshi and The Bengali Polymath of Tagore family and Brahmo philosopher Rabindranath Tagore have always been his idols. Anirban said, “I use Rabindranath Tagore style and the personification of writing skill when a narrator understands. He also mentioned the name of Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay as his biggest inspirations towards modern Bengali literature”.
- Google LLC (2018). WhasApp: The Drama, top 2800 reviews worldwide. Google Play Books. Salok Publishers. ISBN 9789352887460. Search this book on
- Google LLC (2018). A Journey From Dawn To Dusk, a collection of poems. Google Play Books. Salok Publishers. ISBN 9789352818556. Search this book on
- Google LLC (2018). Timeless Resonance Of Surrounding Vision, a collection of literary glimpses. Google Play Books. Salok Publishers. ISBN 9789353009533. Search this book on
- Google LLC (2018). Ālōkaśikhā Jbaluka Jānē (Bengali: আলোকশিখা জ্বালোক জানে), A Satirical Composition of Eleven Bengali Counterblast Poems by Anirban Sengupta. Google Play Books. Salok Publishers. ISBN 9789352912070. Search this book on
- Google LLC (2018). Relevant Modernity, A Contextual Modernism Literary Movement of the great Rabindranath Tagore by Anirban Sengupta. Google Play Books. Salok Publishers. ISBN 9789352818556. Search this book on
- Google LLC (2018). Principle Of Nutrition, An Informative Writing by Anirban Sengupta. Google Play Books. Salok Publishers. ISBN 9789352818556. Search this book on
- Google LLC (2018). WhatsApp - The Drama, A Demonstrated Writing by Anirban Sengupta. Google Play Books. Salok Publishers. ISBN 9789352818556. Search this book on
- Google LLC (2018). Facebook - The Story Of Peculiar Comments, A Demonstrated Writing by Anirban Sengupta. Google Play Books. Salok Publishers. ISBN 9789352818556. Search this book on