Ankit Kumar Verma
Ankit Kumar Verma(born 14 April 1999), Allahabad is an Indian author . He started writing at the age of 14 years and published his first book at the age of 19 from a Delhi based self-publication Bluerose Publishers, and doing his b.tech (2019) from the Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology Allahabad.  Ankit says that his books are based on ideas he gets while interacting with different people,and struggles of a common man starting from beginner to a winner, his writings revolve around their struggles and includes stories of inspirational leaders of the world. Reviewers have said about his books that "Wonderful book that changed my mindset."[]also some of his quotes were published in yourquotes. Ankit also holds 2 nation and International Records that is "Youngest Indian Writer In The Field of Psychology" and "Fastest Book Revised Edition of his book"- "CAN I" by India Book Of Records and World Book Of Records, London(U.K)[][].
Ankit kumar verma
This article "Ankit Kumar Verma" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ankit Kumar Verma. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- external link http://caniankitkumarverma.blogspot.com/
- verma, Ankit. "book". flipkart.
- Publication (October 30, 2017). can i. delhi: bluerose publishers. p. 149. ISBN 978-93-87038-72-1. Search this book on
- in, news. "ankit got youngest writer prize". dainik jagran (1-02–2019). dainik jagran. Retrieved January 2, 2019.
- verma, Ankit. "book". amazon.
- verma, Ankit. "quotes". yourquotes.
- verma, Ankit. "youngest writer in the field of psychology". india book of records. india book of records.
- verma, Ankit. "Fastest Revised Book Edition". worldbookofrecords.uk. world book of records.