|Born||12 December 1991|
|🎓 Alma mater||Warwick Business School (BSC)|
Executive Director, Reliance Capital
|👴 👵 Parent(s)||Anil Ambani|
|👪 Relatives||Anshul Ambani (brother)|
Anmol Ambani (born December 12, 1991) is the Executive Director of Reliance Capital.
Anmol Ambani is the elder son of business tycoon Anil Ambani and Indian actress Tina Ambani. Anmol has a younger brother Anshul Ambani.
Anmol studied in Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai, till Class X and thereafter completed his schooling from Seven Oaks School, United Kingdom. He completed his undergraduate studies - B.Sc. in Management from Warwick Business School, United Kingdom.
At the age of 18 years, Anmol did a summer internship with Reliance Mutual Fund for 2 months. During this assignment, he worked with the equity research department, learning the practical aspects of financial statements, company and sector analysis, and portfolio creation. After completing his education, he joined Reliance Capital in 2014 and played a major role in sealing the joint venture agreements with Japanese major Nippon in Reliance Life Insurance and Reliance Capital Asset Management. In August 2016, he joined the Board of Reliance Capital as an Additional Director.  In September 2017, he became the Executive Director of Reliance Capital. He recently got inducted onto the board of Reliance Infrastructure as Executive Director after a unanimous decision taken by the board of the Reliance Infra group.  
He played a role in convincing the Japanese major Nippon to raise its stake in Reliance Capital’s insurance division Reliance Nippon Life Insurance from 26 percent to 49 percent.
Anmol has a keen interest in Economics and loves to read about macroeconomics and policies. He took the time to travel the world and meet people around the globe before joining Reliance Capital in 2014. He is an avid traveler, food lover, football player and loves rock music.
- "Anmol Ambani on Reliance Infra Board::". bhaskar.com. Retrieved 10 Oct 2019.
- "Anmol Ambani ::". business-standard.com. Retrieved 26 August 2016.
- "Anmol Ambani at Reliance AGM::". business-youtube.com. Retrieved 26 Sept 2018. Check date values in:
- "Anmol Ambani on Board of Rinfra ::". business-standard.com. Retrieved 26 August 2016.
- "Funding Secured By Anmol Ambani ::". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 31 May 2018.
- "Funding Secured By Anmol Ambani of 1700 Cr ::". pixr8.com. Retrieved 1 June 2019.
- "Anmol Ambani on the Board of Nippon ::". pixr8.com. Retrieved 26 April 2018.
This article "Anmol Ambani" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Anmol Ambani. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.