|Born:||October 11, 1995|
Hackensack, New Jersey
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||256 lb (116 kg)|
|High school:||Saint Joseph Regional (Montvale, New Jersey)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Search Anthony Manzo-Lewis on Amazon.
Anthony Manzo-Lewis (born October 11, 1995) is an American football fullback who is currently a free agent. He grew up in North Arlington and played high school football at Saint Joseph Regional in Montvale, New Jersey. He played college football at the University at Albany.
Manzo-Lewis played college football for the University at Albany. He totaled 53 catches for 612 yards played in 36 games starting 30 of them while earning all conference honors twice.
- Rowe, John. "NFL rookie minicamp: Former St. Joe's star Anthony Manzo-Lewis gets a chance with Chargers", The Record (Bergen County), May 11, 2018. Accessed October 21, 2018. "Had circumstances been different, Anthony Manzo-Lewis, with his newly-earned finance degree, might be preparing for a job interview on Wall Street.... The former St. Joseph star from North Arlington, who played collegiately at Albany, is attending the Chargers' rookie minicamp after signing with Los Angeles as an undrafted free agent."
- Henne, Ricky (April 28, 2018). "Chargers Agree to Terms with 21 Undrafted Free Agents". Chargers.com. Retrieved September 3, 2018.
- Henne, Ricky (September 1, 2018). "Chargers Cut Roster Down to 53". Chargers.com.
- Munz, Jason (January 30, 2019). "AAF: The Memphis Express set their initial 52-man roster. Who made the cut?". The Commercial Appeal. Retrieved February 6, 2019.
- Michael Rothstein, Seth Wickersham (June 13, 2019). "Inside the short, unhappy life of the Alliance of American Football". ESPN.com. Retrieved September 12, 2019.
This article "Anthony Manzo-Lewis" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Anthony Manzo-Lewis. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.