Antibody Therapeutics (journal)
Antib Ther doesn't exist.
|Edited by||Mitchell Ho|
|Frequency||currently 4 issues per year|
Antibody Therapeutics  is a peer-reviewed open-access scientific journal published by Oxford University Press since June, 2018 . It is the official journal of the Chinese Antibody Society . The Editor-in-Chief of the journal is Mitchell Ho  at the National Cancer Institute of National Institutes of Health. The journal provides a forum for the publication of the latest advances and challenges in discovery research, development, manufacturing, and methodology in the field of antibody engineering and therapeutic antibodies for the global scientific community.  The article types include original research, reviews, methods, news and views, and meeting highlights. The journal is freely accessible to the public. The journal accepts manuscripts from all over the world  and the publication fee is covered by the Chinese Antibody Society until 2022.
Abstracting and indexing[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Antibody Therapeutics | Oxford Academic". OUP Academic. Retrieved 2019-05-12.
- "OUP to publish Antibody Therapeutics | Antibody Therapeutics | Oxford Academic". academic.oup.com. Retrieved 2019-05-12.
- peng, Ethan. "Homepage2019". Chinese Antibody Society. Retrieved 2019-05-12.
- "Mitchell Ho, Ph.D." Center for Cancer Research. 2014-08-12. Retrieved 2019-05-12.
- "General Instructions | Antibody Therapeutics | Oxford Academic". academic.oup.com. Retrieved 2019-05-12.
- DOAJ. "Directory of Open Access Journals". doaj.org. Retrieved 2019-05-12.
- pubmeddev. """Antibody Therapeutics""[Journal] - PubMed - NCBI". www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Retrieved 2019-05-12.
This article "Antibody Therapeutics (journal)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Antibody Therapeutics (journal). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.