This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Anya Benton (born in Moscow, as Anna Vladislavovna Sabolotnaja, Russian: Анна Владиславовна Заболотная) is a Russian American actress and model. She is best known for her principal lead role in Michael Amundsen's Chihuahua: The Movie and her supporting role alongside C. Thomas Howell in The Land That Time Forgot.
- Plate, Tom (2010-05-10). Giants of Asia: Conversations with Lee Kuan Yew. Marshall Cavendish. ISBN 9789814312707. Search this book on
- "American Model Tiffany Toth Looks Gorgeous In New Instagram Picture, Fans Call Her 'Yummy'". The Inquisitr. 2019-07-26. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- Hischak, Thomas S. (2014-01-10). American Literature on Stage and Screen: 525 Works and Their Adaptations. McFarland. ISBN 9780786492794. Search this book on
- "What a Beautiful Girl Wants: Anya Benton". Maxim. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
- "Best of the Maxim Super Bowl Party 2018; See Pics". News18. 2018-02-05. Retrieved 2019-08-13.
|This biography article about a United States actor-model is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Anya Benton" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Anya Benton. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.