|Founder 👔||Denis Dyack|
|Headquarters 🏙️||St. Catharines, Canada|
Area served 🗺️
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Deadhaus Sonata|
Number of employees
Apocalypse Studios is a Canadian video game developer founded in 2018 and based in St. Catharines. They are focusing on the development of Deadhaus Sonata, an upcoming action role-playing video game.
Apocalypse Studios was founded in 2018 in St. Catharines, Canada by Denis Dyack. They are currently developing Deadhaus Sonata, an upcoming free-to-play multiplayer action role-playing video game where the player takes on the roll of the undead. Apocalypse is using the Amazon Lumberyard Engine to build Deadhaus Sonata, and the company's focus is on the Free-To-Play games as a service approach of game development, and plan on introducing content of Deadhaus Sonata through this method. Deadhaus Sonata is still early in development, and a release date has not been announced yet.
|Game Title||Release Year||Platform|
- Byrd, Matthew (30 October 2018). "Deadhaus Sonata: New Game From Creator of Eternal Darkness". Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- Orselli, Brandon (24 October 2018). "Eternal Darkness, Legacy of Kain Creator Denis Dyack Reveals New Lovecraft-Themed ARPG "Deadhaus Sonata"". Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- "Deadhaus Sonata PC". 30 October 2018. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- Mccaffrey, Ryan (24 October 2018). "Deadhaus Sonata Announced From Eternal Darkness, Legacy of Kain Creator Denis Dyack". Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- "Denis Dyack's Announces Creepy New Game Deadhaus Sonata And Is Targeting All Platforms". 24 October 2018. Retrieved 17 December 2018.
This article "Apocalypse Studios" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Apocalypse Studios. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.