Aporetic Press was founded in 2014 by Aspasia Stephanou in Paphos, Cyprus. In 2015, it published its first book, Beyond the Frame: The Films and Film Theory of Andrei Tarkovsky by Terence McSweeney. In 2016, the press published a collection of essays on Charles Fort edited by Jack Hunter and entitled Damned Facts: Fortean Essays on Religion, Folklore and the Paranormal.
- "[ Nostalghia.com | Tarkovsky Related News (2001-2026) ]". people.ucalgary.ca. Retrieved 2018-02-09.
- "People - Terence Mcsweeney Film Studies". filmstudies.sllf.qmul.ac.uk. Retrieved 2018-02-09.
- "Jack Hunter". metapsychosis.com. Retrieved 2018-02-09.
- "New Book: 'Damned Facts: Fortean Essays on Religion, Folklore and the Paranormal' - Afterlife Research Centre". afterliferesearch.weebly.com. Retrieved 2018-02-09.
- "Damned Facts: Fortean Essays on Religion, Folklore and the Paranormal". The Daily Grail. Retrieved 2018-02-09.
|This article about a publishing company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Aporetic Press" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Aporetic Press. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.