|Type||static code analysis|
Search Application Inspector on Amazon.
Application Inspector is available in two different versions: Desktop Edition and Enterprise Edition. Desktop Edition was designed for code audit and a single user, while Enterprise Edition is for secure development and multi-user access.
Application Inspector was released in the end 2014. First product Desktop Edition supported Abstract interpretation and exploit generation to confirm vulnerabilities during SAST analysis for Java, C #, PHP.
Since 2018 Application Inspector is supporting C\C++ and languages used in mobile applications.
Since 2018 Application Inspector started featuring in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing.
In 2019 Application Inspector Enterprise Edition was launched. It started supporting integration with CI/CD tools, a role-based access control model, and teamwork capabilities with unlimited number of users
- Application Inspector is one of the tools featured in the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) source code analysis tools list
- It is also featured on the National Institute of Standards and Technology list of Source Code Security Analyzers
List of tools for static code analysis
- "Analyzing source code for vulnerabilities: SAST theory, practice, and prospects". 2016-07-08.
- "Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing".
- "Positive Technologies launches PT Application Inspector Enterprise to create secure web applications". www.ptsecurity.com. Retrieved 2019-08-30.
- "Source Code Analysis Tools - OWASP".
- "Source Code Security Analyzers - SAMATE".
This article "Application Inspector" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Application Inspector. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.