Archduchess María of Austria (b. 1967)
|Princess María of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (more)|
|Born||5 April 1967|
Archduke Simeon of Austria (m. 1996)
|Father||Infante Carlos, Duke of Calabria|
|Mother||Princess Anne d'Orléans|
|House of Habsburg-Lorraine|
Karl von Habsburg
Marriage and issue
María married Archduke Simeon of Austria, third eldest child of Archduke Rudolf of Austria and his first wife, Countess Xenia Czernichev-Besobrasov, on 13 July 1996 in La Toledana, Spain. Maria's father is a second cousin to Simeon, both being great grandchildren of Robert I, Duke of Parma. Maria's father descends from Duke Robert's first marriage and Simeon from the Duke's second marriage. The couple has five children:
- Archduke Johannes Rudolf Antonio Maria of Austria (born 29 October 1997 in Hohenems, Austria). His godparents are his paternal grandfather Archduke Rudolf of Austria and maternal grandmother Princess Anne, Duchess of Calabria
- Archduke Ludwig Christian Fransiskus Maria of Austria (born 16 November 1998 in Grabs, Switzerland). His godparents are his paternal aunt Princess Maria Anna Galitzine and his maternal aunt Princess Cristina of Bourbon-Sicily 
- Archduchess Isabelle Rocio Maravillas Lourdes of Austria (born 14 September 2000 in Grabs, Switzerland)
- Archduchess Carlotta Adelaïde Teresa María of Austria (born 16 January 2003 in Grabs, Switzerland)
- Archduke Philipp Jozef Christian María of Austria (born 15 January 2007 in Grabs, Switzerland)
María is also godmother to Count Costantino Secco di Aragona, oldest son of her sister-in-law Archduchess Catharina-Maria of Austria and to Prince Pierre d'Orléans, son of her cousin Prince Eudes, Duke of Angoulême.
Titles and styles
|Royal styles of|
Archduchess María of Austria
|Reference style||Her Imperial and Royal Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Imperial and Royal Highness|
- 5 April 1967 – 16 December 1994: Her Royal Highness Princess María of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
- 16 December 1994 – 13 July 1996: Her Royal Highness Princess María of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, Grandee of Spain
- 13 July 1996 – present: Her Imperial and Royal Highness Archduchess María of Austria, Princess Imperial of Austria, Princess Royal of Hungary and Bohemia, Princess of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, Grandee of Spain
- Darryl Lundy (20 March 2007). "Principessa Maria di Borbone delle Due Sicilie". ThePeerage.com. Archived from the original on 12 October 2008. Retrieved 2008-11-02. Unknown parameter
- Paul Theroff. "Two Sicilies". Angelfire.com. Retrieved 2010-09-12.
- de Badts de Cugnac, Chantal. Coutant de Saisseval, Guy. Le Petit Gotha’’. Nouvelle Imprimerie Laballery, Paris 2002, p. 172-174, 196-197, 404 (French) ISBN 2-9507974-3-1 Search this book on .
- Genealogisches Handbuch des Adels, Fürstliche Häuser XV. "Spanien". C.A. Starke Verlag, 1997, pp. 104-105. (German) ISBN 3-7980-0814-0 Search this book on ..
- Royal Baptism photos 1999 http://www.angelfire.com/de/verenasroyalty/Baptism1999.html
This article "Archduchess María of Austria (b. 1967)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Archduchess María of Austria (b. 1967). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.