|Original author(s)||Archivarix Team|
0.1.190211 / 11. February 2019
|Type||Web content management system|
Search Archivarix CMS on Amazon.
Archivarix CMS is a free Content Management System with the primary goal to be simple and easy to use. It is based on PHP and uses SQLite to store the content.
This CMS was introduced in 2017 as part of archive downloading online service. One of the features of Archivarix CMS was to have no digital fingerprints[disambiguation needed] of restored website to keep it exact copy of the deleted website.
Archivarix CMS was primarily developed for the managing of websites recreated from the Internet Archive. But it also can be used as portable CMS to manage simple static websites. Because Archive.org does not provide own website downloader, there are only 3rd party services to rebuild a website from the archives. The main idea of this CMS was to make a tool to manage old deleted websites recovered from the Internet Archive.
- Portability - CMS contains only one file and does not need SQL installation.
- Functionality - WYSIWYG editor, create and delete pages, search and replace by regular expression.
- Possibility to work together with other CMS (like Wordpress, Drupal etc.) on one website.
- Flexibility - Ability to convert a website running on other CMS or made in plain HTML to Archivarix CMS.
- "Google Trends". Google Trends. Retrieved 2019-02-13.
- Can I rebuild my website using the Wayback Machine?: archive.org
- "Manage Your Website Smartly With Wayback Machine Downloader – Archivarix by Mariia Lvovych". www.apsense.com. Retrieved 2019-02-14.
This article "Archivarix CMS" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Archivarix CMS. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.