Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Arkadius, AFKAA - Artist Formerly Known As Arkadius|
|Edit this InfoBox|
5 July 1969
|Baptised||5 July 1969|
|Education||Central Saint Martins College of Arts and Design London|
|Awards||2000: New Generation Award from British Fashion Council and Elle Style Award|
2001: Award from NESTA
Arkadius, AFKAA - Artist Formerly Known As Arkadius (Arkadiusz Weremczuk, born July 5, 1969 in Lublin, Poland) is a Polish fashion designer.
Arkadius studied at the Central Saint Martins College of Arts and Design in London.Held an internship in fashion house Alexander McQueen (2000). His clothes are worn by celebrities such as Janet Jackson, Christina Aguilera, Brad Pitt, Gwen Stefani, Justin Timberlake, Björk, Pink, Mary J. Blige, Dita von Teese
- 1999: Fashion Show Collection "Semen of the Gods" London
- 2000: Fashion Show Collection "Lucina, O!" London Fashion Week
- 2000: Fashion Show Collection "Queen of Sheba"
- 2000: Fashion Show Collection "Paulina" Warsaw University Library
- 2001: Fashion Show Collection "Paulina" London Fashion Week
- 2001: Fashion Show Collection "Noc świętojańska" - Łazienki Palace
- 2001: Fashion Show Collection "Prostitution?" London Fashion Week
- 2002: Fashion Show Collection "Virgin Mary Wears The Trousers" London Fashion Week 
- 2002: Fashion Show Collection "House of Pleasure" London Fashion Week 
- 2003: Fashion Show Collection "Urban Orchid" London Fashion Week 
- 2004: Fashion Show Collection Arkadius & Ravel Palace of Culture and Science
- 2004: Fashion Show Collection United States Of Mind
- 2004: Fashion Show Collection "Le Freak, C’est Chic", London Fashion Week 
- 2005: Fashion Show Collection "Le cock"
- "Arkadius Weremczuk - Fashion Designer | Designers | the FMD".
- "Czerwiec | 2014 | Arkadius".
- "V&A · Fashion in Motion".
- Editor, Hilary Alexander, Fashion (2001-02-19). "Something old, something new and a dash of sex". ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2019-11-07.
- "Arkadius Spring/Summer 2002 Ready-To-Wear show report".
- "Arkadius Spring/Summer 2004 Ready-To-Wear show report".
- "Arkadius, Urban Orchid - A/W 2003/2004".
- "Arkadius Autumn/Winter 2004 Ready-To-Wear show report".
|This Polish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Arkadius" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Arkadius. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.