|Original author(s)||Mor. H. Golkar|
|Initial release||6 March 2021|
|Operating system||Linux, macOS, Windows|
|Type||Game engine, electronic publishing tool|
Search Arrow (software) on Amazon.
Arrow focuses on being a no-code development platform, utilizing nodes and graphs to create storytelling hypertext. Users can place atomic narrative blocks (nodes) such as
user-input, etc. on a grid and link them with graph connections to create both content and logic in the visual editor.
- "Arrow: Game Narrative Design Tool". Retrieved 2021-04-25.
- "Arrow: Releases". Retrieved 2021-04-25.
- "Arrow: License". Retrieved 2021-04-25.
- "Arrow: Official Runtime". Retrieved 2021-04-25.
- "Arrow Wiki: Project Data Structure". Retrieved 2021-04-25.
- "Arrow Wiki: Quick Start Guide". Retrieved 2021-04-25.
This article "Arrow (software)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Arrow (software). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.