4 January 1989|
Homel, Soviet Union
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Current club||Energa MKS Kalisz|
Search Artsem Padasinau on Amazon.
He played in Dynamie Minsk and in 2011-2012 in Maszece Mohylew. In the years 2012-2016 he was a player [SKA Minsk (handball) | SKA Minsk]]. With this team he won the Challenge Cup (2012/2013) and also triumphed in the Baltic Handball League three times. In addition, in the season 2015/2016 he appeared in the group phase of the EHF Cup. In 2016 he got to HK Homel. In July 2018 he became a player [MKS Kalisz (handball) | MKS-u Kalisz]], with whom he signed an annual contract.
In 2009, together with the youth representation of Belarus, he participated in the [[U-21 World Cup Men's Championship 2009] U-21 World Championships in Egypt], in which he defended 26% (37/142).
Belarussian representative. He participated in preparations of the national team for the European Championship in Croatia (2018), playing in friendly tournaments in Poland (28-29 December 2017, debut in the winning meeting with the [[Japan national team in football] hand-held men | Japan]]) and in Spain (5-7 January 2018). He was among the three goalkeepers (next to Mackiewicz and Sałdacienki) who went to the European Championships, but he was the only one who did not play in any match.
- Media, Wirtualna Polska. "Artem Padasinow - Piłka ręczna - WP SportoweFakty". sportowefakty.wp.pl.
- "European Handball Federation - Artsem Padasinau / Player". eurohandball.com.
- "Kadra". mks-kalisz.pl.
- Miłosz Marek (March 29, 2018). "Energa MKS Kalisz has the successor of Edina Tatara". sportowefakty.wp.pl. Retrieved 2018-03-30.
- "Report on the U-21 World Championships in Egypt 2009" (PDF). ihf.info. Retrieved 2018-03-30.
- "Сборную Беларуси благословил митрополит Павел перед ЧЕ-2018". handball.by (in русский). January 9, 2018. Retrieved 2018-03-30.
|This biographical article relating to team handball is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Artsem Padasinau" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Artsem Padasinau. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.