|Born||8 December 1993|
|Total views||2.817 billion|
|Updated 12 february 2021|
Ashish Chanchlani, is an Indian YouTuber from Ulhasnagar, India. He is known for content creation and his comedic skits and reactions to various online topics on his channel ashish chanchlani vines. In February 2021, he was included in Forbes India's list "Forbes India 30 Under 30".
In November 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic, Chanchlani was interviewed on Worklife India, broadcast by BBC World Service, along with Suchita Salwan and Ritesh Agarwal on the topic "How is Covid impacting the future of work?".
Awards and nominations
|Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards India|
|2020||Favourite YouTuber Award||India||Won|
|Indian Television Academy Awards|
|2021||Social Media Stars (popular)||India||Nominated|
- "Ashish Chanchlani: Going Viral For A Living". Forbes India.
- "Forbes India 30 Under 30 2021". Forbes India.
- "How is Covid impacting the future of work?". www.msn.com.
- "Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2020: Sushant Singh Rajput's Chhichhore Bags an Award, TMKOC Emerges As the Winner for the 6th Time in a Row". in.style.yahoo.com.
- "Ashish Chanchlani wins 'Favourite YouTuber' award at Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2020". February 2, 2021.
- Technologies, Carapace. "☆ ☆ ☆ THE 20th ITA AWARDS ☆ ☆ ☆". www.ita2020.com.
This article "Ashish Chanchlani" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ashish Chanchlani. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.