Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Asian Journal of Public Relations
|Edited by||Samsup Jo|
Korean Academic Society For Public Relations
|Find out here|
Asian Journal of Public Relations (AJPR) is an international, double-blind peer-reviewed journal published by the Korean Academic Society for Public Relations (KASPR) as its official journal. It is an open access journal and you can find published articles from the archive menu. The editor-in-chief is Samsup Jo (Sookmyung Women's University). It was established in 2017. Here are the scopes of the journall:
- Public Relations Theories
- Critical Perspectives on Public Relations
- Public Relations Practices (e.g., Media Relations, Government Relations, Community Relations, Employee Relations, Investor Relations, Product Placement, Corporate Social Responsibility, etc.)
- Public Relations & Media
- Public Relations Ethics
- Organizational Communication
- Issues & Crisis Management
- Public Campaigns (e.g., Political, Health, Risk, Science)
- Corporate Social Responsibility
AJPR accepts original articles with all theoretical and methodological approaches (e.g., quantitative, qualitative, critical, historical, legal, etc.) and all contextual areas that test, create, and expand theories and practices.
All manuscript should be prepared in accordance with the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA), 6th edition.
- "AJPR Submission". paper.ajpr.or.kr. Retrieved 2019-11-18.
This article "Asian Journal of Public Relations" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Asian Journal of Public Relations. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.