From EverybodyWiki Bios & Wiki
Isaac Asimov (1920–1992) was a science fiction writer.
Asimov may also refer to:
- Asimov (crater), an impact crater on Mars, named after Isaac Asimov
- 5020 Asimov, an asteroid named after Isaac Asimov
- Asimov (surname)
- Asimov's Science Fiction, an American science fiction magazine named after Isaac Asimov
- Asimov's SF Adventure Magazine, a short-lived American science fiction magazine named after Isaac Asimov
- Isaac Asimov Awards, three separate awards established in honor of Isaac Asimov
- Azimov, Russian last name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asimov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.