Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Born||October 11, 1998|
|Baptised||October 11, 1998|
|Known for||Member of American Pop Art Collective by Steve Kaufman|
Anthony Sims (born October 11, 1998), is a Mexican-American artist known for his high-energy colors that display raw human emotion and expression. Anthony Sims is also known for his contribution to Hip-Hop and worked directly with musical artist Issa Gold and Yung Simmie.
Exhibition and Museums
Anthony Sims' first show of 2020 was at Stock&Belle in Memphis, TN and was titled "Manufactured Studios." In May of 2020, Anthony Sims displayed a large body of work at Saatchi's "The Other Art Fair" in Dallas, TX. Sims' artwork can be found in the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts' and the Mexic-Arte Museum's permanent collections.
- Zambrano, Matthew (2020). "An artist like you: the life of Sims". Love & Chaos Magazine. Winter 2019.
- "Artist Anthony Sims joins hiphop". Manufactured Magazine. Unknown parameter
- Yarsinsky, Adam. "A String of Misfortune". Downtown 500. Unknown parameter
- Vachier, Diana. "Artist: Anthony Sims". American Pop Art Collective by Steve Kaufman. Unknown parameter
- "Artist reception for Manufactured Studios". Memphis Flyer. Unknown parameter
- "Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts collection" Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts.
- "Mexic-Arte Museum collection" Mexic-Art Museum.