Ask Ziggy Inc.
Ask Ziggy Inc. is a software startup that develops speech recognition technology for mobile devices. It created a personal virtual assistant application for Windows Phones, that can make calls, send tweets, solve math problems and update a user's status on social networking sites. In late 2012, the company raised $5 million in funding.[dead link]
- Google Now and Google Voice Search
- Murph, Darren (January 2, 2012). "Ask Ziggy: the Windows Phone 7 counter to Apple's Siri". Engadget.
- Baldwin, Roberto (January 3, 2012). "Ask Ziggy: Siri for the Windows Phone." Gizmodo.
- Glover, Mark (August 15, 2012). "Rocklin startup Ask Ziggy announces $5 million in funding to challenge Siri.", The Sacramento Bee. Retrieved August 20, 2012.
- "Ask Ziggy, Siri For Windows Phone, Closes $5 Million Funding Round To Expand To iOS, Android". TechCrunch. 2012-08-14. Retrieved 2013-12-24.
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Ask Ziggy Inc." is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.