aspara is a automated hydroponic system developed by Growgreen Limited from Hong Kong..
Its features include:
- LED grow lights which light spectrum and intensity are controllable with a sunset-sunrise simulator
- 10 sensors to detect air and water temperature, relative humidity, water and nutrient levels for environmental monitoring
- Automatic watering system
- Remote control by mobile app with related information (recipes, tips) and sharing functions
aspara is first showcased in Consumer Electronics Show 2018
- "Growgreen Limited - Housewares Connect 365 - International Home + Housewares Show - IHA". www.housewares.org. Retrieved 2018-08-03.
- "Housewares Show Chicago 2018: trend, art and human technology on display | Studio Volpi". www.studiovolpi.com. Retrieved 2018-08-03.
- "Cool Contraptions for Kitchen Convenience, By Design". uexpress. Retrieved 2018-08-03.
- "400 Bad Request". etradewire.com. Retrieved 2018-08-03.
- "Community Gardening Archives | CRT Labs". CRT Labs. Retrieved 2018-08-03.
|This agriculture article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|A requested edit by an editor with a conflict of interest was declined. The request was not specific enough. You may consider leaving your comments on the Talk page or escalating significant issues to the conflict of interest noticeboard.|
- You have not asked for any edit, if you want the page to be considered then you can click "submit draft for review". However this does not appear to be a sufficiently notable product in its own right, so perhaps it could be merged to Growgreen Limited. Graeme Bartlett (talk) 03:46, 4 August 2018 (UTC)
This article "Aspara" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Aspara. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.