August 12, 1961
|📆 Years active||1994-present|
Atul Srivastava is an Indian film and television actor. He is trained in acting from the Bhartendu Academy of Dramatic Arts in Lucknow. In 2011, his role of Sharad Prasad from the television show Bhagyavidhaata was nominated under the category of "Big Bechara Character Male (Fiction)" at BIG Television Awards.
- 2003 - Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. as the overacting fake patient
- 2004 - Loknayak as Lal Bahadur Shastri
- 2006 - Lage Raho Munna Bhai 
- 2007 - Ek Chalis Ki Last Local as Hawaldar Tawde
- 2008 - Bhoothnath
- 2014 - Gulaab Gang
- 2015 - Bajrangi Bhaijaan as Bajrangi's father (Cameo role)
- 2002-05 - Kehta Hai Dil as Charandas (on Star Plus)
- 2004-05 - Kareena Kareena as P. K. Shrivastav (on Zee TV)
- 2006 - Pandey Aur Pandey (on Zee TV)
- 2006-09 - Banoo Main Teri Dulhann (on Zee TV)
- 2009-11 - Bhagyavidhaata as Sharada Prasad (father of Bindiya, Poonam, Renu and Raja) (on Colors TV)
- 2009-14 - Lapataganj as Mirza Tayyab Ali Acche a.k.a. Mirza Chacha(on (SAB TV)
- 2013 - Tota Weds Maina as Tota's father (on (SAB TV)
- 2015 - Service Wali Bahu as Jogeshwar Prasad, Payal's father-in-law and Dev's father (on Zee TV)
- "'Gulaab Gang' an important milestone of career: Atul". Indian Express. 9 March 2014. Retrieved 7 September 2015.
- "BIG Television Awards 2011". BIG FM 92.7. Archived from the original on 15 June 2011.
- Pranava K Chaudhary (19 October 2004). "Uncensored 'Loknayak' to be screened soon". Patna: The Times of India. Retrieved 7 September 2015.
- Dasgupta, Piyasree (20 July 2015). "Less Bhai in a Salman film: Why Bajrangi Bhaijaan is becoming the actor's biggest hit". Firstpost. Retrieved 7 September 2015.
- "It's All About In-Laws & Your Bride!". India West. 7 January 2013. Retrieved 8 September 2015.
- "Zee TV launches Service Wali Bahu". The Times of India. 15 February 2015. Retrieved 7 September 2015.
This article "Atul Srivastava" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.