|Audrey M. McKinney|
|University of Pennsylvania (Ph.D.)|
University of Delaware (B.A.)
💵 Salary :
|🏅 Awards||Presdential Award for Excellence in Teaching|
Liberal Arts Teaching Award
Honors Professor of the Year
Search Audrey McKinney on Amazon.
Audrey M. McKinney is an American philosopher and Associate Professor of Philosophy at Texas State University. She is known for her expertise on environmental ethics and Women's studies. McKinney is the Director of New Mexico/West Texas Philosophical Society and a member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Research on Women and Gender. She is also a founder and the graduate advisor of the master’s program in applied philosophy and ethics (MAAPE) which is the largest philosophy master’s program in Texas.
- New and Old World Philosophy, with Vincent Luizzi (Prentice Hall, 2001)
- Sustainability studies
- Feminist philosophy
- "Presidential Award Winners 2017 : Office of the President : Texas State University". www.president.txstate.edu. 15 June 2017. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
- Martinich, Aloysius; Hoekstra, Kinch (2016). The Oxford Handbook of Hobbes. Oxford University Press. p. 255. ISBN 9780199791941. Retrieved 27 March 2018. Search this book on
- "The History of Women's Studies at Vassar College - 150 Years, Vassar's Sesquicentennial - Vassar College". 150.vassar.edu. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
- Shanley, Mary L.; McKinney, Audrey. "Books in Review". Political Theory. 11 (3): 459–462. doi:10.1177/0090591783011003011.
- "Winners University". stinneyopera.com. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
- "ABOUT THE CONTRIBUTORS". Counterpoints. 391: 331–336. 2013. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
- "Editorial board". Journal of Research on Women and Gender. Texas State University. 7: 2. 2016.
|This biography of an American academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Audrey McKinney" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Audrey McKinney. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.