Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Tales of the Abyss location|
|Created by||Norman Spinrad|
|First appearance||Tales of the Abyss (2005)|
Auldrant is the planet on which the story of Tales of the Abyss takes place. It is composed of two levels- the Outer Lands (on which rest five continents and an empire) and the Qliphoth (a lower level of dark miasma).
History of Auldrant
The world of Auldrant is composed of elementary particles called fonons, of which there were long known to be six (Shadow, Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Light); however a seventh fonon (Sound) was eventually discovered, and through it one can read the future, causing much unrest to the inhabitants of Auldrant.
Locations in Auldrant
- Kingdom of Kimlasca-Lanvaldear
- Malkuth Empire
- Meggiora Highlands
- Nam Cobanda Isle
- Yulia City
- Absorption and Radiation Gates
Many of the locations of Auldrant bear names derived from Jewish Kabbalah; names like:
- Malkuth (The Malkuth Empire)
- Chokmah (Grand Chokmah, the capital of the Malkuth Empire)
- Hod (Hod, the island that was destroyed to keep the Score)
- Binah (St. Binah, a small town)
- Qliphoth (the land under the known world)
- Chesed (Chesedonia, the desert city)
- Sephiroth (Sephiroth Trees supporting the upper world)
- Daath (Daath, the city-state home of the Order of Lorelei)
This article "Auldrant" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Auldrant. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.