|Directed by||Durga Prasad|
|Produced by||Ranjitha Subramanya|
|Starring||Sinchana Ponnavva |
|Music by||Zubin Paul|
Avalakki Pavalakki is an upcoming Indian Adventure Thriller Kannada film directed by Durga Prasad G, making his debut direction, and produced by Ranjitha Subramanya. It features Sinchana Ponnavva, Deepak Patel and Raghavendra in the lead roles. Whilst the soundtrack and score is by Zubin Paul the cinematography is by Nireekshith.
The film is about Three dimensional story between Tribes, Archaeology and Kids in Karnataka. The filming began in January 2018 and the release is reportedly in 2019, while the Audio is released in mid January
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Deepak Patel as Archaeologist
- Sinchana Ponnavva as Anthropologist
- Raghavendra as Head Tribe
- Samarth Bharadwaj
Production[edit | edit source]
The film was a debut for Durga Prasad as a director. Production of the film began with an estimated budget of ₹1 crore, The Film shot in the locations, mostly in the North Karnataka region like Agumbe Forest, Mysore and Bangalore. The Film is currently in Post-Production and the release is reportedly in 2019
Soundtrack[edit | edit source]
Zubin Paul have been signed to compose the score and songs for the film.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Excels in Western Music Contest at National Youth Festival". Star of Mysore. 2019-02-09. Retrieved 2019-03-20.
- "Kannada film 'AVALAKKI PAVALAKKI' Story on Archaeology". Varthajala. 2018-09-25. Retrieved 2019-03-20.
- Avalakki Pavalakki, retrieved 2019-03-20
- "Movie Avalakki Pavalakki audio released". Mysuru Today. 2019-01-28. Retrieved 2019-03-20.
- "Avalakki Pavalakki Film release on April". Vijayavani.
- "Amrita VV's Zubin Paul bags 3rd place at Inter-varsity National Youth Fest". Mysuru Today. 2019-02-09. Retrieved 2019-03-20.
- K, Bharath Kumar (2019-01-31). "ಅಭಿಮಾನದ ಪ್ರತಿರೂಪ ಈ 'ನಾ ಅಭಿಮಾನಿ' ಹಾಡು". filmibeat (in ಕನ್ನಡ). Retrieved 2019-03-20.
- Karthikeya (2019-03-15). "Here Comes A Song Dedicated To Kannada Film Industry - Kannada Cinema Ge Naa Abhimani". MetroSaga. Retrieved 2019-03-20.
[edit | edit source]
- Avalakki Pavalakki on IMDb
- Avalakki Pavalakki on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
Category:Upcoming Kannada-language films Category:Indian films Category:Indian comedy films Category:Directorial debut films Category:Kannada-language films Category:Kannada-language film stubs Category:Kannada-language films by decade Category:Kannada-language media
This article "Avalakki Pavalakki" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Avalakki Pavalakki. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.