Axiom (also known as Axiom Yorkshire) is an out-of-town retail and leisure destination currently being developed at J32 of the M62 in the metropolitan borough of Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England. Axiom is the only major regional shopping centre to secure planning consent in the UK in almost 20 years. Development is set to commence on site in mid-2018 and the opening is scheduled for 2021.
Axiom is situated on a 106-acre estate with plans to build a shopping centre, a new 40-acre country park and a new Community Stadium for sporting and entertainment events. Axiom is a partnership between the Highgrove Group of Companies and Lateral Property Group.
References[edit | edit source]
- Jahshan, Elias (16 February 2018). "Coming soon: A huge retail development in the middle of Yorkshire - Retail Gazette". Retail Gazette.
- Crane, Helen. "Lateral to develop major out-of-town retail scheme in Yorkshire". Property Week.
- Kitching, Sophie (26 May 2018). "More details revealed about giant new shopping centre on M62". hulldailymail.
- Love, Laura (14 March 2018). "106-acre retail and leisure destination to be built in Yorkshire". gazettelive.
- Drysdale, Laura. "VIDEO EXCLUSIVE: New name for Five Towns Park development as more images of scheme emerge".
This article "Axiom" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Axiom. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.