Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Landmarks of this style of architecture span from the late 13th century (Ilkhanate) to the appearance of the Safavid Dynasty in the 16th century CE. Chronologically the Azeri style is the fifth of the six historic styles of Iranian architecture, between the Razi style (from the 11th century to the Mongol invasion period) and the later Isfahani style.
Examples of this style are Dome of Soltaniyeh, Arg e Tabriz, Jameh Mosque of Varamin, Goharshad Mosque, Bibi Khanum mosque in Samarqand, tomb of Abdas-Samad, Gur-e Amir, Jameh mosque of Yazd and Jameh Mosque of Urmia.
- Iranian architecture
- Azerbaijani architecture
- Ajorloo, Bahram (1 June 2010). "abstract, An Introduction to the Azerbaijani Style of Architecture". Bagh- e Nazar: The scientific journal of Nazar Research Center, for Art, Architecture & Urbanism. 7 (14). Retrieved 25 January 2019.
- Fallāḥʹfar, Saʻīd (سعید فلاحفر). The Dictionary of Iranian Traditional Architectural Terms (Farhang-i vāzhahʹhā-yi miʻmārī-i sunnatī-i Īrān فرهنگ واژههای معماری سنتی ایران). Kamyab Publications (انتشارات کامیاب). Kāvoshʹpardāz. 2000, 2010. Tehran. ISBN 978-964-2665-60-0 Search this book on . US Library of Congress LCCN Permalink: http://lccn.loc.gov/2010342544 pp.16
- Sabk Shenasi Mi'mari Irani (Study of styles in Iranian architecture), M. Karim Pirnia. 2005. ISBN 964-96113-2-0 Search this book on . pp.204-205
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Azari style.|
- Multiple Authors. "ARCHITECTURE". Encyclopaedia Iranica Online Edition. Retrieved 15 April 2012.
- Kröger, Jens. "STUCCO DECORATION IN IRANIAN ARCHITECTURE". Encyclopaedia Iranica, Online Edition. Retrieved 15 April 2012.
Others articles of the Topic Iran : Abadan, Pumpiran, Homafaran allegiance, Iran, Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting, Amin Farden, Iranian legislative election, 1980 (Tehran, Rey, Shemiranat and Eslamshahr)
This article "Azeri style" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Azeri style. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.