|Born||September 3, 1982|
|🏳️ Nationality||Hungarian and American|
|🎓 Alma mater||Berklee College of Music|
|📆 Years active||2000–present|
Bálint Varga (born September 3, 1982) is a Hungarian-American composer and playwright born in Budapest, Hungary. He is known for creating the audiobook, d'ILLUSION: The Houdini Musical, which he produced and released in the summer of 2020.
Life and career
As a teaching artist, he has worked at Broadway Dreams to train the next generation of theater performers for music.
- d'ILLUSION: The Houdini Musical (2020, audiobook)
- The White Witch of Rosehall (2017, stage reading at York Theatre)
- Dangersparkle and the Lion (2013, Planet Connection Festivity, Best Musical Award, NYC)
- Houdini – The Musical (2016 Revival; 2005 - staged and produced in Budapest)
- Desk, BWW News. "D'ILLUSION: THE HOUDINI MUSICAL Announces Launch of Audiobook". BroadwayWorld.com.
- Fujishima, Kenji (July 21, 2017). "All-Star Faculty Slated for Broadway Dreams' Summer Intensive in Charlotte". TheaterMania.
- "Len Cariou, Stephen Bogardus, and More Set for Readings at York Theatre Company | TheaterMania". www.theatermania.com.
- "Parádés szereposztással jön a Houdini-musical". Blikk. October 29, 2016. Retrieved August 3, 2020.
|This article about a composer is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This article about a dramatist or playwright is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Bálint Varga" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bálint Varga. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.