7 October 1991
|🏡 Residence||Westchester, New York  |
|📆 Years active||2009–present|
Bagio was born in Kingston, Jamaica. He moved to the United States in 2001 and attended high school at Fordham for the Arts in Bronx and graduated in both architecture and CIT at Morrisville State College in New York in 2009.
Bagio has interned with Def Jam Recordings in 2007. In 2011 he started DOPENESS Magazine while attending college. He has designed editorials and covers for entertainers such as comedian King Bach, singer Tinashe, singer Jacob Whitesides, radio personality Angela Yee, model Amanda Cerny, and musician August Alsina. He has also worked with companies such as BET, Viacom, MTV and Atlantic Records.. The 11th issue of DOPENESS magazine featuring rapper Bow Wow and actress Keshia Chanté as a joint collaboration with BET and Viacom, which was the first in the history of the television station to release a editorial cover on live broadcast.
White’s art style of design is uses abstract structure, a number of props and the use of vibrant off variant colors. White also uses subversion design with non traditional and traditional graphic patterns.
- Interviews and articles
- "Creative Director Bagio White Changes the Print Editorial Industry by Merging Media". Yahoo Finance. 12 October 2019.
- "Bagio White has traveled far to become an celebrity creative director and editor-in-chief". TheStatesman.com. 9 November 2019.
- "Creative Director Bagio White Says City life Inspires Great Art". Tricitydaily.com.
- "BAGIO WHITE - WHO IS BAGIO WHITE?". Bagio White.
- "Creative Director Bagio White is Changing Print Media Creatively". 28 November 2019.
- "10 Things you need to know about Creative Director Bagio White". 12 October 2019.
- "Meet Celebrity Creative Director Bagio White". theodysseyonline.com.
- "How Bagio White Became an Iconic Creative Director in College". 9 December 2019.
- "DOPENESS / Who are we?".
- "Bagio White: Celebrity Creative Director on The Rise". 28 November 2019.
- "Bagio White Says Good Mental Health is Great for Stress Free Creativity - Thrive Global". thriveglobal.com.
- "DOPENESS magazine's Bagio White tells all in candid chat". 30 September 2019.
- "The Man of Design: Creative Director Bagio White". Elucid Magazine.
- "RARE EXCLUSIVE: CELEBRITY EDITORIAL CREATIVE DIRECTOR BAGIO WHITE SPEAKS UP ABOUT HIS RISE". Swagger Magazine. 12 October 2019.
- "Talking Art with Celebrity Creative Director Bagio White". Londondailypost.com.
- "Creative Director Bagio White Shares his Story on Becoming an Impactful Creative". Theamericanreporter.com. 9 November 2019.
This article "Bagio White" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bagio White. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.