This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||Basavarj Kesthur|
|Produced by||S. Suguna|
|Written by||S. Swathanthra Rao|
|Screenplay by||S. Swathanthra Rao|
|Story by||S. Swathanthra Rao|
|Edited by||B. Harinarayanaiah|
Search Balak Ambedkar on Amazon.
Balak Ambedkar (Bālaka Āmbedkar; English: Child Ambedkar) is a 1991 Indian biographical film in Kannada language, based on the childhood life of Babasaheb Ambedkar, the father of the Indian Constitution. The film was directed by Basavaraj Kesthur. This film was also dubbed into Hindi language.
- Chiranjeevi Vinay
- Master Amith
- Master Umesh
- Theertha Prasad
- Jagannatha Rao
- Ashwin Kumar
- Sampath Achari
- Indra Banu
- Ananda Lakshmi
- Baby Premalatha
- M. V. Vasudeva Rao (GN)
- S. Swathanthra Rao (GN)
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar (film)
- Ramabai (film)
- Ramabai Bhimrao Ambedkar (film)
- "Baalaka Ambedkar – 1991 Video CD, Kannada Store Kannada Video CD Buy DVD, VCD, Blu-ray, Audio CD, MP3 CD, Books, Free Shipping". www.kannadastore.com. Retrieved 30 September 2017.
- "Balaka Ambedkar (1991 ), Hindustani - Cinestaan.com". www.cinestaan.com. Retrieved 30 September 2017.
- "Balaka Ambedkar (1991) Kannada movie: Cast & Crew". chiloka.com. Retrieved 30 September 2017.
|This article about a Kannada film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Balak Ambedkar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Balak Ambedkar. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.