Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Barnea Jaffa Lande & Co
|Key people||Micky Barnea|
It is particularly well-known for its work in M&A and corporate law, telecommunications and media , technology law, start-ups and early-stage growth companies and working for organisations investing in Israel.
The firm has had significant press coverage, over recent years, concerning its progressive approach to supporting gender diversity within the legal sector 
Barnea Jaffa Lande & Co is ranked in the independently researched and assessed Legal 500 Banking and Finance, Corporate and M&A, Employment, Infrastructure and Energy, and High-Tech categories. It is also ranked in the independent Chambers and Partners for Corporate and M&A, High-Tech, Employment, and Projects and Energy practice areas. IFLR1000, an international ratings directory, has ranked Barnea Jaffa Lande & Co. in the M&A and Project Financing categories.
- "משרד עו"ד ברנע | עבודה באנגלית, אבל לא עד מאוחר" – via TheMarker.
- "2018 M&A Report: Israel | IFLR.com". www.iflr.com.
- ""תנו לי עשר עסקות כאלה כל שנה, ותהיה לי העבודה הטובה ביותר בעולם"" – via TheMarker.
- ""האישה הנואפת" - ועוד חמש הפסיקות החשובות של בג"ץ ב-2018" – via TheMarker.
- Byrne, Matt (May 30, 2019). "Israel: Feeling the heat of technology".
- "Foreign investment in Israel". The In-House Lawyer. July 24, 2018.
- "IBA - International Bar Association (via Public) / Time up for old boys' club?". www.publicnow.com.
- "Barnea Jaffa Lande & Co. > Tel Aviv > Israel | The Legal 500 law firm profiles". www.legal500.com.
- "Barnea Jaffa Lande & Co, Global | Chambers Rankings". chambers.com.
- "Barnea Jaffa Lande & Co | IFLR1000". www.iflr1000.com.
This article "Barnea Jaffa Lande & Co" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Barnea Jaffa Lande & Co. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.