Bedtime Digital Games
|Industry||Video game industry|
|Products||Back To Bed|
Bedtime Digital Games is an independent video game developement studio based in Aalborg, Denmark. The companys first game, Back to Bed, started as a student project in 2011. The project garnered national and international interest. Two of the team members, Klaus and Jonas, saw this as a chance to take Back to Bed to a higher level and an opportunity to do a complete professional release and maybe even a bit more in the long run. By Christmas 2013 the company was officially founded and would not only finish Back to Bed but with the help of an investment could continue making games . 
Games[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Vigild, Thomas (6 January 2012). "Back to Bed: Surrealistisk spilhit". Newspaper. Politiken. Politiken. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- "Back to Bed". L'Oujevipo. 4 June 2012. Archived from the original on 1 October 2018. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- "In the Middle of the Night Back to Bed by Dadiu Games". Unity. 12 October 2012. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- Corriea, Alexa Ray (25 February 2014). "Surreal Indie Puzzler Back to Bed gets studio funding thanks to Investor". Polygon. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- Handrahan, Matthew (26 February 2014). "Back to Bed devs form Bedtime Digital". Gamesbiz. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- Suszek, Mike (28 February 2014). "Limbo investor funds indie sleepwalker Back to Bed". Engadget. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- Smith, Adam (26 February 2014). "Pillows Plumped: Back To Bed Receives Backing". Rock Paper Shotgun. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- "Profile – Bedtime Digital Games". The Square. 22 July 2014. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
This article "Bedtime Digital Games" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bedtime Digital Games. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.