Benjamin Onoriode Irikefe
|Benjamin Onoriode Irikefe|
Dr Benjamin Onoriode Irikefe in 2018 during a Training Workshop.
|Alma mater||University of Ibadan|
|Spouse||Emilian Onoriode Irikefe|
Benjamin Onoriode Irikefe is a Nigerian Managing Consultant and Author. He is the Managing Consultant/CEO of Scotchville Industrial Consortium Limited, one of the firms involved in provision of Skill Acquisition Training to Youths and Women from the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria.. He is also the author of the book entitled "Handbook of Skill Acquisition Training and Empowerment Programmes."
Education[edit | edit source]
Academic Institutions where Irikefe acquired qualifications from include: University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria; Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria; Business School Netherlands, Buren, The Netherlands. He also has professional qualification from the African Regional Centre for Engineering Design and Manufacturing, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Consultancy and General Appointment[edit | edit source]
Dr Benjamin Onoriode Irikefe is a consultant in the Niger Delta Amnesty training programme for non-militants and ex-militants in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria. He has also coordinated training programmes for the Nigerian Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs for youths in courses like poultry and fish farming; snail farming; and for women in confectioneries and household products technology. In 2001, he was the Statement Chairman at the First Presidential Retreat on National Security, and a Member of the Presidential Panel on National Security in the Presidency, Nigeria from October 2001 to December 2002. In 2010, Irikefe also worked under the defunct General Godwin Abbe-led Presidential Committee on Amnesty. He is a recognised authority on Disarmament, Demobilisation and Reintegration (DDR) of Ex-combatants/militants and Skills Acquisition Training and Empowerment Programmes in Nigeria
Awards and Recognitions[edit | edit source]
Book Publication[edit | edit source]
- Handbook of Skill Acquisition Training and Empowerment Programmes (International Centre for Sustainable Development, Nigeria, 2017) ISBN 978-932-054-X
References[edit | edit source]
- "26 ex-militants to become entrepreneurs - Vanguard News". Vanguard News. 2011-12-03. Retrieved 2018-08-10.
- "Benjamin Onoriode Irikefe's book on skills acquisition out". Retrieved 2018-08-10.
- "Handbook of skill acquisition, training and empowerment". www.urhobovoiceonline.com.ng. Retrieved 2018-08-10.
- "Ministry Of Niger-Delta Affairs Organises Capacity Building And Empowerment In Agriculture And Other Value Chains For Niger-Delta Women And Youths – Swift Reporters". swiftreporters.com. Retrieved 2018-08-10.
- "Agriculture: FG tasks youths on food security – - The Sun News". - The Sun News. 2016-08-29. Retrieved 2018-08-10.
- Vision, Niger Delta New. "FG Empowers Women from Niger Delta Region with ₦15 Million". ndnewvision.gov.ng. Retrieved 2018-08-10.
- "The TVET Expert of the Week, Lucubrate Magazine, Issue 29 - Lucubrate Magazine". magazine.lucubrates.com. Retrieved 2018-08-10.
- "Education and Possibilities in a Country" (PDF). Lucubrate Magazine (Issue No. 29). June 22, 2018.
- "Past Honourees - African Child Foundation". African Child Foundation. Retrieved 2018-08-10.
- "Book on skills acquisition bags author NANDS award". Tribune. 2017-05-18. Retrieved 2018-08-10.
This article "Benjamin Onoriode Irikefe" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Benjamin Onoriode Irikefe/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.