|Bennetts Associates Architects|
|Key architects||Rab Bennetts|
|Location||London, Edinburgh and Manchester|
|Significant works and honors|
Bennetts Associates is a British firm of architects. It was founded in 1987 by Rab Bennetts, who had previously worked for Ove Arup & Partners.:40 The firm has worked on the design of large office buildings, with sustainable design as one of its key principles. The firm has offices in London, Edinburgh and Manchester.
Projects[edit | edit source]
Projects undertaken by the firm have included:
- 1994: PowerGen headquarters, Coventry:40
- 2002: Loch Lomond Gateway and Orientation Centre, Dumbartonshire
- 2003: Hampstead Theatre, Camden, London
- 2009: Elizabeth II Court, Hampshire County Council Offices, Winchester
- 2010: Mint Hotel, Tower of London
- 2010: Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford-upon-Avon
- 2011: Mint Hotel, Amsterdam
References[edit | edit source]
- "Bennetts Associates Limited - Officers (free information from Companies House)". beta.companieshouse.gov.uk.
- Baird, George (2001). The Architectural Expression of Environmental Control Systems. Spon Press. p. 40. ISBN 0419244301. OCLC 800255590.
- Hopkins, Ben. "Our Approach to Design". GRI Sustainability Report 2016 (PDF). Bennetts Associates. p. 13.
- "About Us; Office locations". Bennetts Associates. bennettsassociates.com.
- "Loch Lomond Shores Orientation Centre". Glasgow Architecture.
- "Hampstead Theatre London". Hampstead Theatre. Retrieved 9 January 2017.
- "Elizabeth II Court". Hampshire County Council.
- "Mint Hotel Tower of London". Mint Hotel Group. Archived from the original on 29 October 2011.
- "Royal Shakespeare Theatre Transformation". Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Higgins, Charlotte (2 September 2010). "Royal Shakespeare Company prepares to open theatre after £112.8m revamp". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 9 January 2017.
- "Mint Hotel Amsterdam Officially Converts to Become First DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in the Netherlands Hilton Worldwide Global Media Center". news.hiltonworldwide.com. Retrieved 9 January 2017.
This article "Bennetts Associates" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bennetts Associates. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.