Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Bennetts Associates Architects|
Royal Shakespeare Theatre in Stratford-upon-Avon
|Key architects||Rab Bennetts|
|Location||London, Edinburgh and Manchester|
|Significant works and honors|
Bennetts Associates is a British firm of architects. It was founded in 1987 by Rab Bennetts, who had previously worked for Ove Arup & Partners.:40 The firm has worked on the design of large office buildings, with sustainable design as one of its key principles. The firm has offices in London, Edinburgh and Manchester.
Projects undertaken by the firm have included:
- 1994: PowerGen headquarters, Coventry:40
- 2002: Loch Lomond Gateway and Orientation Centre, Dumbartonshire
- 2003: Hampstead Theatre, Camden, London
- 2009: Elizabeth II Court, Hampshire County Council Offices, Winchester
- 2010: Mint Hotel, Tower of London
- 2010: Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford-upon-Avon
- 2011: Mint Hotel, Amsterdam
- "Bennetts Associates Limited - Officers (free information from Companies House)". beta.companieshouse.gov.uk.
- Baird, George (2001). The Architectural Expression of Environmental Control Systems. Spon Press. p. 40. ISBN 0419244301. OCLC 800255590. Search this book on
- Hopkins, Ben. "Our Approach to Design". GRI Sustainability Report 2016 (PDF). Bennetts Associates. p. 13. Search this book on
- "About Us; Office locations". Bennetts Associates. bennettsassociates.com.
- "Loch Lomond Shores Orientation Centre". Glasgow Architecture.
- "Hampstead Theatre London". Hampstead Theatre. Retrieved 9 January 2017.
- "Elizabeth II Court". Hampshire County Council.
- "Mint Hotel Tower of London". Mint Hotel Group. Archived from the original on 29 October 2011.
- "Royal Shakespeare Theatre Transformation". Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Higgins, Charlotte (2 September 2010). "Royal Shakespeare Company prepares to open theatre after £112.8m revamp". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 9 January 2017.
- "Mint Hotel Amsterdam Officially Converts to Become First DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in the Netherlands Hilton Worldwide Global Media Center". news.hiltonworldwide.com. Retrieved 9 January 2017.
This article "Bennetts Associates" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bennetts Associates. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.