|2018 candidate for|
United States Senate
|Born||August 26th, 1961|
Connecticut, United States
|Alma mater||University of Connecticut Northeastern University|
|Occupation||Small business owner|
Beth Lindstrom (born August 26, 1961) is a small businesswoman and former Director of Consumer Affairs for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. She is also a former Executive Director of the Massachusetts Republican Party. On October 14, 2017 Lindstrom announced her candidacy for United States Senate in Massachusetts. 
Early life and Education
Lindstrom grew up outside of Hartford, Connecticut. Lindstrom received her BA from the University of Connecticut in 1983, where she was a member of the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority, in the chapter Gamma Zeta. She received her Masters in Business Administration from Northeastern University in 1998.
Massachusetts State Republican Party
Lindstrom began working for the Massachusetts Republican State Party in 1987. She was the Executive Director of the party from 1991-1992.
Massachusetts State Lottery
Following her tenure at the Massachusetts State Republican Party, Lindstrom became the Assistant Executive Director at the Massachusetts Lottery in 1992. She was eventually appointed to be the first female Executive Director of the Massachusetts Lottery in Massachusetts history in 1997. 
Secretary of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation
Lindstrom was appointed as Governor Mitt Romney's Secretary of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation in 2002. As secretary, she oversaw seven state agencies including the Department of Banks, Insurance, Telecommunications and Energy as well as the Divisions of Professional Licensure, Energy Resources, Standards and the State Racing Commission.
2018 Campaign For United States Senate
Lindstrom announced her candidacy for the Republican nomination to the U.S. Senate on August 21, 2017 in a video announcement on her website. She held a formal announcement on October 14, 2017 in Boston. During the race, Lindstrom has made national television appearances on Fox News and CNN. Lindstrom has received endorsements from former Massachusetts Governor William Weld and 10 state legislators.
Lindstrom resides in Groton, Massachusetts. She is married to her husband, Ray Murphy. Together they have three sons.
- "Groton Republican Lindstrom running against Warren". Retrieved 2017-12-12.
- "Lucas: Beth Lindstrom could be Liz Warren's nightmare". Retrieved 2018-07-23.
- ocabr (2004-09-13). "Message from the Director". Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation. Retrieved 2017-12-12.
- "Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation". Mass.gov. Retrieved 2018-05-30.
- Cooper, Michael (2010). "G.O.P. Senate Victory Stuns Democrats". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2018-05-30.
- "Beth Lindstrom's Campaign for U.S. Senate". NECN. Retrieved 2018-07-23.
- "Beth Lindstrom, Former Official In Romney Administration, Announces U.S. Senate Bid". www.wbur.org. Retrieved 2018-07-23.
- "Lindstrom Looks To Unseat Warren As She Formally Launches Campaign For Senate". www.wbur.org. Retrieved 2018-06-27.
- "Beth Lindstrom: I am a big contrast to Warren's politics". Fox News. 2018-05-10. Retrieved 2018-07-23.
This article "Beth Lindstrom" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Beth Lindstrom. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.