This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bhakta Dhruvakumar is a 1964 Hindi-language film starring Shahu Modak, Sunder and Indira Bali.
- Shahu Modak
- Indira Bali
- Mai Ek Sundar Phool Hu - Suman Kalyanpur
- Tu Nahi Kahi Tu Nahi - Manna Dey
- Ab Tere Siva Jag Ke Malik - Suman Kalyanpur
- Darshan Dijo Hari Darshan Dijo Re - Suman Kalyanpur
- Dharti Ke Bojh Uthane Wale - Manna Dey
- Lakho Tare Prakat Huye Par - Hemant Kumar
- Mat Ja Re O Mere Ladle - Kamal Barot, Suman Kalyanpur
- Tune Ghar Kisika Jalaya - Manna Dey
|This article about a Hindi film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Bhakta Dhruvakumar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bhakta Dhruvakumar. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.