|Full name||Bhavya Bishnoi|
|Born||16 February 1993|
|Relations||Chaitanya Bishnoi (brother)|
|Domestic team information|
Source: Cricinfo, 14 January 2020
Bhavya Bishnoi (born 16 February 1993) is an Indian former first-class cricketer.
The son of the politicans Kuldeep and Renuka Bishnoi, he was born at Delhi in February 1993. He was educated at The Shri Ram School, before studying in England at St Antony's College, Oxford. While studying at Oxford, he made a single appearance in first-class cricket for Oxford University against Cambridge University in The University Match of 2016. Batting twice in the match, he was dismissed without scoring in Oxford's first-innings by Avish Patel, while in their second-innings he was dismissed for 16 runs by the same bowler. After graduating from Oxford, he returned to India and has subsequently worked for various civil and social organisations. He was a candidate for the Indian National Congress in the Lok Sabha constituency of Hisar in the 2019 Indian general election, finishing third. His brother, Chaitanya, has also played first-class cricket. His grandfather was Bhajan Lal, the former Chief Minister of Haryana.
- "Lok Sabha Elections 2019: Riding on family legacy, Congress' Bhavya spices up contest". Hindustan Times. 2019-04-23. Retrieved 2020-01-16.
- "First-Class Matches played by Bhavya Bishnoi". CricketArchive. Retrieved 2020-01-14.
- "Oxford University v Cambridge University, 2016". CricketArchive. Retrieved 2020-01-14.
- "Bhavya Bishnoi". www.oneindia.com. Retrieved 2020-01-14.
- "Hisar Election Results". News18. Retrieved 2019-01-14.
- Bhavya Bishnoi at ESPNcricinfo
This article "Bhavya Bishnoi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bhavya Bishnoi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.