Big Sister (software)
1.02 / January, 2006
|Type||Network management system|
|License||GNU General Public License|
Search Big Sister (software) on Amazon.
Big Sister System and Network Monitor is open source software, licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Big Sister originally was the Big Sister network monitor. Now, multiple projects in the realm of system management and monitoring are run under the label Big Sister.
It is able to:
- monitor networked systems;
- provide a simple real-time view of the current network status;
- notify you when your systems are becoming critical;
- generate a history of status changes;
- log and display a variety of system performance data;
- store gathered data in MySQL database or plain text files.
It intended to be compatible with Big Brother.
Other articles of the topic Free software : AliSQL, Kloxo-MR, CometVisu, OpenRiichi, Smartlist, Apache Isis, Free and open-source software
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|This network-related software article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Big Sister (software)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.