Billy Anderson (producer)
Delete billy anderson and we are deleting a part of ourselves.
|Born||West Covina, California, United States|
|Genres||Heavy metal, experimental rock, punk rock, alternative rock|
|Occupation(s)||Record producer, recording engineer, musician|
|Instruments||Vocals, guitar, bass|
|Associated acts||Melvins, Men of Porn, Tribes of Neurot, Blessing The Hogs, HZ, CVREZUM, Deathstench|
Billy Anderson is an American record producer, engineer and musician from Portland, Oregon, formerly from the San Francisco Bay Area, California. Since 1986 he has worked with bands including Neurosis, Swans, Melvins, Jawbreaker, Sleep, Brutal Truth, Buzzoven, Fantômas, Agalloch, Cattle Decapitation, Mr. Bungle, Asunder and Red House Painters. He is also a member of the bands Blessing the Hogs, Men of Porn, Tribes of Neurot, Los Natas Solodolor and Good God.
- "Billy Anderson > Credits". Allmusic. Retrieved January 19, 2016.
- Jahdi, Robin (August 1, 2014). "In Praise of Mr. Bungle: America's Greatest Gonzo-Metallers, and Mike Patton's Best Band". Fact. The Vinyl Factory. Retrieved January 19, 2016.
- Bath, Tristan (February 10, 2009). "Jarboe Was 'Stunned' By Cattle Decapitation's Live Performance". Drowned in Sound. blabbermouth.net. Retrieved January 19, 2016.
- Billy Anderson discography at Discogs
- Billy AndersonLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). discography at MusicBrainz
This article "Billy Anderson (producer)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Billy Anderson (producer). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.