Type of site
News and opinion
BizPac Review is an American for-profit news and opinion website noted for its politically conservative content. The website is owned and operated by BIZPAC Review Inc, a privately held media company incorporated in Palm Beach County, Florida. In addition to producing its own content, the website operates Conservative News Today, a Facebook news page.
BizPac Review was launched in 2009 by its owner BIZPAC Review Inc, a privately held media company founded in Palm Beach County in 2009. The website is envisioned as an outlet for conservative news, and the site has been noted as leaning to the political right. In December 2017 the BizPac Review was ranked (via an evaluation of Alexa ratings) as number 17 on a list of the top conservative news sites for 2017.
- "Right-Wing Media Attack Rep. Maxine Waters After She Presented At The MTV Awards". Media Matters for America. 2017-05-08. Retrieved 2018-04-07.
- "About BizPac Review - Conservative News Today". BPR. Retrieved 2018-04-07.
- "Do 80 percent of Americans oppose sanctuary cities?". PolitiFact. Retrieved 2018-04-07.
- "BIZPAC Review, Inc.: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2018-04-07.
- "Conservative News Today". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2018-04-07.
- Takala, Rudy (2016-12-13). "Hunt for fake news is the new McCarthyism". TheHill. Retrieved 2018-04-07.
- "50 Top Conservative Websites". Trending. Retrieved 2018-04-07.
This article "BizPac Review" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:BizPac Review. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.